BEST PRICES. BEST PRODUCTS, BEST SERVICE.
West Coast Frames LLC is a family owned picture frame manufacturer founded in 1928 by Guy U. Tenney.
Our philosophy is the same today as it was in 1928 – we are committed to providing you the best custom framing and ready-made frames for the best possible price with the best possible service.
Our expert staff is trained to produce each framing project like it was for our own homes or offices. The details matter to us just like to matter to you.
822 NE 22nd Avenue, Portland, OR 97232
Open Monday - Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Time
Our retail store includes not only custom framing for your own photos, poster and art work, but also for art work you can purchase at our retail showroom.
In addition to ready made frames and custom framing - think about bevel cut matting and shadow boxes to showcase your treasures.
1. Don't have pictures? Hang a variety of empty frames on the wall for an interesting and low cost solution.
2. Frame mirrors and hang as a collage..
3. Don't hang pictures too high. General rule of thumb is to hang so that the horizontal center line is at eye level
4. Pictures never stay straight? Try hanging using two hooks rather than just one.
5. When hanging a group of pictures, plan by thinking about them as a single picture rather than a group.